About Your Contributions, Where & How They Are Used
As an incorporated organization, we have a committee that oversees all financial stewardship. Our current initiatives are how we demonstrate and provide impact and influence in the world of golf for women of color.
Our Current Initiatives
GROWING & SUPPORTING THE GAME
Your support for this initiative goes a long way in enhancing our golfing community.
- Coaching clinics for beginners to expert-level clinics for seasoned golfers.
- Engaging in social events that would connect non-golfers to learning about the game of golf.
- Financially backing GLGC to participate in tournaments and invitationals throughout the nation.
Impacting the Next Generation
Over the past several decades, GLGC has been a dedicated supporter of countless organizations and charities through participating in charity tournaments and direct donations.
- Your gifts help us continue our commitment to young golfers in K-12 and college golf programs through directly giving to these golf organizations.
- Allows us to fund young golfers financially with golf equipment, cover travel fees, and more.
Creating A Welcoming Environment
Providing a welcoming environment for women of color to play and enjoy golf takes the work of our members and our donors. Your donations are used to help us:
- Provide new members with welcome gifts such as our Green’s Ladies golf towels and offset costs for their member polos in our GLGC green color!
- Help us offset the costs of our in-person monthly member meetings (Food, Golf Play, ect.)
- Cover the software fees for our website operations, content creation, and more to connect with our community.
- Help us with marketing costs associated to promoting GLGC to attract new members and build a supportive community.
Honoring Our History
By donating to this initiative, you play a pivotal role in preserving our incredible 70-year legacy of excellence. Let’s keep the legacy alive!
- Help us cover the costs for our archive software that preserves hundreds of photos and more.
- Offsets costs of photo and video production to preserve the stories and testimonies of members through the years.
Ways to Give
Every contribution counts, and your one-time gift makes an immediate impact. By giving today, you help us preserve our legacy, support our golfing community, and promote women’s golf. Your generosity fuels our journey, and we’re grateful for your support in making golf more inclusive, empowering, and enjoyable for all.
Become a monthly partner and make a lasting impact on the Green’s Ladies Golf Club. With your consistent support, we can continue to empower women of color in golf and nurture the spirit of community. Your monthly contribution fuels our initiatives and ensures that the joy of golf keeps shining brightly. Join us in making a difference, one month at a time!
How to Give
Please note that giving to GLGC is not a tax deduction. Your giving makes all the difference to our initiatives.
Our Support in Action
We have been intentional about supporting the world of golf and growing the game. Your giving helps us to continue these efforts.
The First Tee of Greater Philadelphia
Walnut Lane Golf Course
John F. Byrne Golf Course
The DOT Organization
Global Leadership Academy
Tee It Up for the Troops
Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia, Inc.
Wake-Robin Golf Club
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
100 Black Men of Philadelphia Inc.
Glen Burnie Peals of Service
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity
Pro-Duffers USA & DeVal Golf Club
Philadelphia Building Trades Council
Give the Gift of Golf
At the Green’s Ladies Golf Club, we are dedicated to promoting women’s golf and celebrating our rich history. Your support plays a crucial role in helping us continue our mission and provide a welcoming, inclusive, and empowering environment for female golfers of all levels. Your generosity is instrumental in furthering our commitment to this sport. Whether you sponsor an event, donate directly, or support our initiatives, your contribution is valued and appreciated.